(KJV) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
This is the seventh commandment in the bible. Which says thou shalt not commit adultery. We can see this commandment in (Exodus 20:14).
(Proverbs 6:32) “But a man who commits adultery is a fool. The one brings about his own destruction.”
Verses in New Testament
- (Matthew 5:27-32) “You have heard that it was said, “You must not commit adultery. But (Jesus) I tell you that if a man looks a woman and wants to sin sexually with her, he has already committed the sin with her in his mind only. If your right eye makes you sin, take it out and throw it away. It is better to lose a single part of the body than to have your whole body thrown into hell. If your right-hand makes you sin, cut it off and throw that hand away. It is better to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell. It was also said that ‘any man who divorces his wife must give her (his wife) a written notice of divorce. But I tell you that any man who divorce his wife, except for the sexual sin, is causing his wife to be guilty of adultery. And the man who marries a divorced woman is guilty of the sin of adultery.”
- (Matthew 19:9) “I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for the problem of sexual sin (haves physical relations with others), and marries another woman is guilty of Adultery.” same verse we can see in (Luke 16:18, Mark 10:11) and 12 verse says “And the woman who divorces her husband and marries another man is also guilty of the adultery, for she commits a sin.”
- (Romans 13:9) “The law of the bible says, “You must not commit adultery, you must not steal, you must not want what belongs to others.”
- (2 Peter 2:14) “For every time they look at the woman, they want her. For they always sin this way. And they lead the weaker people into the trap of sin. They have well taught themselves well to be greedy. They are under a curse.”
- (Galatians 5:19-21) Bible also states that those who are doing the wrong things the sinful self will not have a part in God’s kingdom.
- (Revelation 2:22) says, “So, I will throw her on a bed of suffering. And all those who commit adultery with her suffer greatly. I will do this now if they don’t turn away from the things she does.
The Woman Caught in Adultery:
(John 8:1-11) Jesus perfectly answers the teachers and the Pharisees “Jesus went to the mount of olives. And, early in the morning he went back to the temple the area. The people call came to him, and he sat and taught them. The teachers who use to teach the law and the Pharisees brought a woman unto Jesus, they had caught in bed with a man who was not her husband. So, they forced her to stand in front of the people. They said to Jesus Christ, “Teacher, this woman was caught doing the act of adultery. The Law of Moses commands us the punishment of stone to death any such woman. What do you say we should do? They were saying this to trick Jesus. They wanted to catch him (Jesus) saying something wrong so that they could get a charge against him. But Jesus stooped down and started writing on the ground with the finger. The Jewish teachers and leaders continued to ask (Jesus) him their question. So he stood up and said, “Anyone here who has never sinned in their lives should throw the first stone at that woman.” Then Jesus stooped down again and wrote on the ground. When they heard this, they began to leave one by one. Older men left first, and then the others. Jesus Christ was left alone with the woman standing there in front of him. He looked up again and said to her, “Where did they all go? Did no one judge you guilty?” She answered, “No one judged her.” Then Jesus said, “I don’t judge you either. You can go now, but asked her not to sin again.”